image/svg+xml

Autor Tópico: [Fala com a LEGO] Respostas por Jan Beyer  (Lida 1617 vezes)

tânia

• Fundador
  • Ditadora...olha, decide tu!!
    • Pasta do brickshelf
[Fala com a LEGO] Respostas por Jan Beyer
« em: 04 de Outubro de 2006, 16:19:59 »
Cá estão as respostas às primeiras perguntas colocadas à LEGO®  por membros deste fórum e respondidas por Jan Beyer - Project Manager, LEGO Community Development.

1 - The Port Station ("estación portuaria", from ladrillitos.com) for 2007, is it a proper port coherent with sets 6541 and 6542? Or is it a completely new standard?

Sorry but I can not answer questions to future sets at the moment.
"Peço desculpa mas neste momento, não posso pronunciar-me acerca de sets futuros".

2 - Was the Pirate theme discontinued for good, or is there any plan to revive it in the System context (1989 style)?

I don't know if Pirates will come again – at the moment there are no plans for that but I will never say never.
" Não sei se haverá um retorno do tema Pirates - neste momento não existem planos nesse sentido, mas nunca direi nunca".

3 - What dictates the end of a theme?
I believe the obvious reason to be sales volume; yet, I also believe it is not the only one. There are and there have been themes where that criteria does not seem to have been applied. Some themes were not so popular, and still they had several product batches, while some other more popular sets never had a second chance. I am speculating, of course, regarding popularity, because I do not know LEGO sales' figures.

I think it is one the one hand the sales volume but also the amount of production and marketing costs. It will also depend on if it fits in the
Actual assortment or not. There can be many reasons.

"Julgo que por um lado, o volume de vendas e por outro os custos de produção e de comercialização.
Dependerá também da adaptação do tema ao sortido actual de peças ou não. Podem existir muitas razões".

4 - Can you tell us what must someone do to became a
LEGO® Designer and how does the selection process works?

The person can be a studied industrial designer or a person who can build very good with LEGO bricks. You need to write an application to the LEGO Company with your portfolio and of course be lucky that we are searching for designers (you can see the open jobs on LEGO.com). If my colleagues decide that they want to meet you, you get invited to B illund and participate in a building workshop and afterwards the decision will be made.
"O candidato poderá ser alguém formado em Design Industrial ou alguém que construa muito bem com LEGO. É necessário enviares uma aplicação para a LEGO Company com o teu portefolio e claro, isto numa altura em que hajam vagas abertas para Designers (podes ver vagas de trabalho em LEGO.com). Se os meus colegas decidirem que te querem conhecer, serás convidado a ir a Billund e a participar num workshop de construção e mais tarde será tomada uma decisão quanto à tua prestação".
« Última modificação: 15 de Fevereiro de 2007, 11:04:06 por tânia »
tânia
boas construções!