Autor Tópico: Contest at klocki.blox.pl  (Lida 9097 vezes)

El_gordo

• Fundador
  • O maquinista do combóio
    • A minha pasta na Brickshelf
Re: Contest at klocki.blox.pl
« Responder #15 em: 24 de Julho de 2007, 19:36:44 »
The funny thing is, that your entries came almost an hour AFTER the deadline. I said to myself "Oh crap! What a pity", but then I realised we have a time difference! You entries were actually on time, of course "Portugese" time. So I checked the official rules and hurray! - there is nothing said about Warsaw time :-) So, you are in the contest!

Portugal and Britain, defying European time for different reasons since the 19th Century... :D

Pedro

evildead

• I'm Still Here!
    • A minha pasta no Flickr.
« Responder #16 em: 24 de Julho de 2007, 20:27:14 »
The funny thing is, that your entries came almost an hour AFTER the deadline. I said to myself "Oh crap! What a pity", but then I realised we have a time difference! You entries were actually on time, of course "Portugese" time. So I checked the official rules and hurray! - there is nothing said about Warsaw time :-) So, you are in the contest!

Great! My wife warned me about the time differences, but I tried anyway... and thanks to you, we're in the contest!

Thanks again!  ;)

pedroagnelo

• De volta...
    • A minha galeria no Brickshelf
« Responder #17 em: 24 de Julho de 2007, 21:30:38 »

LOL! Typically portuguese! ;D
Pedro Agnelo